We are Dedicated Agency, an international artist agency based in The Netherlands.
Within our company, we work in different departments that are responsible for our exclusive artists. We represent artists from different genres and in the coming season, we will be working with KAAZE, Dr Phunk, Mesto, Jody Bernal, The Boy Next Door and DYNA, among others. We also work with multiple brands as well as creators and providers of various event concepts. To name a few, we are partnered with SLAM! events, in addition to partnerships with Revealed Recordings and Protocol Recordings for events and hostings.
Job description & activities
– Support the booking agents in coordinating (inter)national tours
– Think along with the artists’ strategies
– Check the marketing statements of the artists
– Assist in the sales and logistics process
– You have HBO working and thinking level
– You have passion and knowledge of the (dance) music industry
– Your Dutch is flawless and you are fluent in English – both spoken and written
– You are organized, punctual and accurate
– You are stress-resistant, flexible and do not have a 9-to-5 mentality
– You study HBO Media, Entertainment, Leisure, Events, or at the Herman Brood Academy (or a comparable study)
What do we offer?
– An exceptional and inspiring team working on creative, innovative and high-profile projects
– An instructive working environment where there is also room for personal input
– Space and opportunities for professional growth
– A physical, modern and brand new workplace in Nootdorp (between The Hague and Rotterdam)
If interested, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.