We are Dedicated Agency, formerly known as Dedicated Bookings. We are an International Artist Bookings Agency from The Netherlands.
Within our company we work on different divisions: we are responsible for our exclusive artists. We represent artists from different genres and for the coming season we will be working for, among others, KAAZE, Dr Phunk, Moguai, Jody Bernal, The Boy Next Door and PURI. We also work with several brands and are creators and providers of various event concepts. To name a few, we work on all the SLAM! events, acts and hostings and we have partnerships with Revealed Recordings and Protocol Recordings for the events and hostings.
Job description & activities
– Supporting the booking agents in coordinating (inter)national tours
– Think along with the strategies of the artists
– Checking marketing expressions of the artists
– Assisting in the sales and logistics process
– You have HBO working and thinking level
– You have passion and knowledge about the (dance) music industry
– Your Dutch language is flawless, and you are fluent in English – both verbally and written communication
– You are organized, punctual and precise
– You are stress-resistant, flexible and do not have a 9 to 5 mentality.
– You are studying HBO Media, Entertainment, Leisure, Events, or at the Hermand Brood Academy (or any similar study)
What do we offer?
– A special and inspiring team that works on creative, innovative and high-profile projects
– An educational working environment where there is also room for personal input
– Space and opportunities for professional growth
– A physical, modern and brand new workplace in Nootdorp (between The Hague and Rotterdam)
If interested, please contact email@example.com as soon as possible.