Dedicated Agency is a professional international artist booking agency that represents a roster of well-known and leading brands and artists in the Music Industry. We are the exclusive representative of artists such as Nicky Romero, KAAZE, Mesto, The Boy Next Door, Jody Bernal and many more…
Do you have experience in travel and logistics and are you passionate about the industry? Then we are looking for you!
Job description & activities
– You are responsible for all travel, logistics and hospitality for artists, crew and agents of Dedicated
– You coordinate and organize visas and manage this process
– You are responsible for entering and updating all relevant data from travel to performance in our booking system.
– You are in charge of sending and preparing all show detailed itineraries on time.
– You have an advisory role to the agents in complex travel schedules
– You are responsible for keeping all legal documents such as passports, visas, insurance and travel documentation up to date
– You are responsible for executing the show production schedule to ensure everything is delivered on schedule, meeting expectations and budgets
– You assist the agents, artists and tour managers where necessary
– You work in multiple time zones to meet your global customers and you are available at all times in case of an emergency
– You support in making and sending contracts and invoices based on a template
– You make events scripts, divide the roles, manage budgets and marketing planning
– Experience with booking flights, hotels, transfers and applying for visas is essential
– You have HBO working and thinking level
– You have passion and knowledge about the (dance) music industry
– You are a logical thinker and have clear communication skills
– You have experience with airline reward point systems or you are willing to learn about it
– You are organized, punctual and precise
– Your Dutch and English language is flawless – both verbally and written communication
– You are stress-resistant, flexible and do not have a 9 to 5 mentality.
– You are good at multi-tasking and can handle multiple projects at the same time
What do we offer?
– An adventurous job as a full-time travel coordinator where you work with international promoters, organizers and artists
– A special and inspiring team that works on creative, innovative and high-profile projects
– An educational working environment where there is also room for personal input
– Space and opportunities for professional growth
Plenty of festival tickets and good weekends!
– A physical, modern and brand new workplace in Nootdorp (between The Hague and Rotterdam)
If interested, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +31 (0)15 303 0945