We are Dedicated Agency, formerly known as Dedicated Bookings. We are an International Artist Bookings Agency from The Netherlands.
Within our company we work on different divisions: we are responsible for our exclusive artists. We represent artists from different genres and for the coming season we will be working for, among others, KAAZE, Dr Phunk, Moguai, Jody Bernal, The Boy Next Door and Diquenza. We also work with several brands and are creators and providers of various event concepts. To name a few, we work on all the SLAM! events, acts and hostings and we have partnerships with Revealed Recordings and Protocol Recordings for the events and hostings.
Job description & activities
– You are responsible for all travel, logistics and hospitality for artists, crew and agents of Dedicated
– You coordinate and organize visas
– You are responsible for entering and updating all relevant data from trip to performance in our booking system for national and international shows
– You are responsible for sending and preparing all detailed travel schedules on time for inland and abroad
– You have an advisory role to agents in complex travel schedules
– You are responsible for keeping all legal documents such as passports, visas and insurance, travel documentation up to date
– You are responsible for executing show production schedule to ensure everything is delivered on schedule, meeting expectations and budgets
– You assist the agents, artists and tour managers where necessary
– You work in multiple time zones to meet your global customers and you are available at all times in case of an emergency
– You support in making and sending contracts and invoices based on a template
– You make events scripts, divide the roles, manage budgets and marketing planning
– Experience with booking flights, hotels, transfers and applying for visas is essential
– You have HBO working and thinking level
– You have passion and knowledge about the (dance) music industry
– You are a logical thinker and have clear communication skills
– You have experience with airline reward point systems or you are willing to learn about it
– You are organized, punctual and precise
– Your Dutch language is flawless, and you are fluent in English – both verbally and written communication
– You are stress resistant, flexible and do not have a 9 to 5 mentality.
– You are good at multi-tasking and can handle multiple projects at the same time
What do we offer?
– An adventurous job as a full-time travel coordinator where you work with international promoters, organizers and artists
– A special and inspiring team that works on creative, innovative and high-profile projects
– An educational working environment where there is also room for personal input
– Space and opportunities for professional growth
– A physical, modern and brand new workplace in Nootdorp (between The Hague and Rotterdam)